Saturday, October 12, 2024

THE HAPPIEST MOMENTS

Holidays are the best! And General Conference is one of our favorite holidays! What made this General Conference even better was that we spent it with our daughters, sons, and grandchildren. What a wonderful way to spend time with our prophets and leaders!

Red Skittle loves baking and making things with his aunt!
That smile and joy is contagious!
And I couldn't be happier cuddling my little Mango
during the Saturday afternoon session of Conference.
And hugging my Skittle while listening
to our church leaders.
Grandpa also helped quietly entertain
while we enjoyed the broadcast.
Between sessions, Skittle and I took a walk.
And, were silly with the Lillywhites!
I couldn't get enough of this sweet little girl!
And grandpa took a service nap with her too!
Don't forget the sweet roll tradition!
Jude really wanted some.

Then... Katia and Skylar took Mango to the pumpkin patch:

Katia is a wonderful mother to my granddaughter!
And Mango is definitely daddy's girl!
What a wonderful family!

And my niece had her baby! Luckily, GJ and I share grandkids, so I'm adding Lemon Drop to my growing list of grandchildren!

Mariah and Peter are so happy!
And little Lemon Drop was born JUST before Hurricane Milton in Florida.
Isn't she lovely?
Welcome to the world, Lemon Drop!

And this happened:

I love that Scott decorates his cubicle at work for the holidays!
I definitely help.
It's officially wear my eyeball hat and earrings time of the year!
Meanwhile, in primary, my accompanist, Brother Tyler, and I
caught the musical measles from the primary kids!

More pictures of Mango, just because she's adorable:

Grandkids and the Gospel of Jesus Christ really do make the happiest of moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment