Tuesday, April 23, 2024

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

I kidnapped my niece and nephew to take to the zoo with my grandson! We had a zoo-pendous time! I loved spending time with them! It was a perfect day!

Licorice, Cantaloupe and Red Skittle
Big Bad John loved the ape.
All of them were fascinated by the crocodile.
Look at my hatchling....
This egg held two cuties.
Don't feed these gophers: Cantaloupe, Skittle and Licorice
White leopard
Love these wild animals!
Look at the lion - up close!
Even the squirrel was fun to watch.
Big Bad John
Cantaloupe
Licorice
Hilarious!
The "real" tiger roared a LOT! It was exciting!
We took this photo for Grandpa Mac.
After the zoo we went to the park. We ate McDonalds and fed french-fries to the birds.
Most of the birds were geese... But this one loved the french-fries too.
Fishing - without bait or poles.
Licorice teaching Red Skittle the ropes of being a boy.
Enjoying the lake.
Cantaloupe and Red Skittle
Just a monkey in the tree.
And a giraffe pondering the deep questions.
It was a zoo-rific day! I'm blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment