Sunday, September 11, 2022

FIFTY AND FABULOUS!

I'm 50!  And I was spoiled rotten all month long.  I have such wonderful friends and family who made sure I felt soooo loved and special.  

My Bestie made sure I was extra spoiled...
She makes THE best sugar cookies. 
I grudgingly shared with my husband.  But I ate most of them.
 My sweet friend, Mary brought me flowers from her garden.
And, of course, she made sure I got all yellow!
She knows me so well!
More flowers from Julie Sumler, my ministering sister.
She also knows I love yellow and purple.
My husband got me a crown and a sash to wear August 24th!
And... 50 baloons!
I ate donuts with my seminary kids and asked them for a picture for my birthday!
(I'm only missing two kids in this pic.)
And Nicole continued to spoil me on my birthday!
Treats, flowers, a basket of goodies!
I'm sooo blessed!
And another AWESOME friend, Jackie, took me to lunch!
It was delicious!  But the friendship is definitely the best!
I love this lady!
Scott got me necklaces, yellow roses, and a trip to visit my mom in October.
Katia and Skylar are helping me keep up with my drinking water habbit; hense, the yellow water bottle.
I got calls, and cards, and so much love!
I'm excited to be 50!
This year is definitely going to be FABULOUS at FIFTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment