Monday, September 12, 2022

QUICK GETAWAY TO THE BETTENHAUSENS

 Thank goodness for best friends who stay best friends even when they move far away (Missouri).  And thank goodness for three day weekends (Labor Day).  It was a fun vacation that was over too soon.  We played games.  We went hiking.  We played games.  We went on a double date.  We played games.  We were irrisponsible and stayed up way too late.  We played games.  We went to church.  We played games.  We visited and visited and visited.  And we played games.  It was wonderful being with our "family" again.  Love these kids.  And love my friend/sister Amy!

Raisin
Marmalade
On the road....
Glad my friend shares her adorable kids with me!
Starburst and Apple Pie
Amy gave me a cross stitch and a new game (Karma) for my birthday!
I was given a heart, homemade headband from Raisin.
I had to model it!
Scott and I had an amazing dinner at Schnitzel Bank in Indiana.
Scott LOVES German food.
Raisin dressed my husband up.
I think he looks a bit like Elton John in this picture.  It could be the pink sunglasses.
On our hike... I loved this purple flower.
Raisin and Jelly Bean
The hiking crew
Climbing the mountain....
We went to dinner with our besties at a local biscuit restaurant.
It was delicious.

I wish the Bettenhausens still lived in Kentucky.  But I'm grateful they are happy and thriving in Missouri.  I'll always love them!  They'll always be part of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment