Monday, September 26, 2022

MY GRANDSON

I'm pretty sure there is nothing better than being a grandma!  Being an LDG (Long Distance Grannie) is another story... but at least I get daily phone calls - where I proceed to "play" via FaceTime.  We play dinosaurs, dragons, pirates, cars, and every other "boy" thing you can think of.  A grandson is so different from raising daughters.

Skittles Lillywhtie
Here are the latest pictures of my favorite red head:

Kiara asked him to smile for grandma... I got the sticking out tongue.
Keeping cool this summer.
Riding the carousel.
Mommy is Skittles best friend!
Skittles played soccer this year.
He was scared the first few weeks, but was able to play by himself at the end of the season.
Making friends.
"Blocking the goal!"
Learning to swing by himself.
Skittles called me from the park to "play pirates" with him.
He steered the ship as I yelled "Ahoy, me matey!"
Apparently my job was to hoist the jolly roger.
I love that smile!
I love this kid!
I can't wait to see him in a week and a half!
And a couple of bonus shots of other events in our lives:

Apparently Skittles decided his mom needed a picture too.
Isn't she beautiful?!
And these silly kids are keeping really busy this semester, but still managed to go camping this summer.
They are so cute! And happy!
Scott went to a couple of professional soccer games.
He and Chris have a lot of fun together!

1 comment: