Wednesday, July 17, 2019

BLESSING FROM HEAVEN

He started smiling...
My grandson is 2 months old!  He's perfect!  He's wonderful!  And, oh, so cute!  Here are TONS of pictures of my Skittles:
In the pac-n-play...
Thinking...
He loves his binkie...
Let sleeping babies sleep...
His super power is being adorable!
My beautiful daughter with her handsome boy!
He's started lifting himself up...
Aren't they cute?!
This is my phone screen saver...
He's growing way too fast!
Starburst and Skittles
Cody loves taking his son for walks/runs!
I love this boy!
Watching TV together... probably Criminal Minds....
And doing homework with a baby!
And holding both adorable kids!
Then Grandpa got a hold of a camera and the baby...
So pictures of Guarana...
And bottles from work...
And dinosaurs!
Thanks, grandpa!
I told you... he's perfect!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is that... Peerrrrrfect!!!!
    Can't wait to meet him and hold him. 💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. My great grandson is more photogenic and photographed than the Gerber Baby - and that's saying something! The "aren't they cute" pic is my favorite! GGma Mil

    ReplyDelete