Sunday, July 28, 2019

SATURDAY EXCURSION

We needed a break from the normal... so we took a small trip to Lexington with Kiara, Cody, Kade and Skittles.  We went to a small Craft/Art Festival.  There were some cool things, but we didn't want to drive one hour for a 30 minute fair.  So then we went to the Arboretum.  We've been there before, and it NEVER disappoints.  We love the flowers and plants and trees and the outdoors.  And I love taking pictures there:
These flowers were enormous!
I want a vine tree in our yard!  Cute guy is already always in my yard!
Love that smile on my boy!
Beautiful!
I LOVE that smile!
What a great guy!
Look at those lips!

Great family! - My posterity!
I really love being married to this man!
He's wonderful!
I ask... and I receive!  Kade is a great sport!
My grandson!
Love these men!
What a stud!
Cody
Kade
What a great mother!
Then we had lunner at Tolly Ho.  Yum!
We finished our mini trip with a quick jaunt over to the Kentucky capitol.  Our favorite part of that is always the outdoor clock.  It's spectacular.
Scott - Me - Kade - Kiara and Skittles - Cody
We really had a nice day!
And earlier this week we took the sister missionaries out to Qdoba for dinner.  We love our missionaries!
And with a BIT cooler temperatures, we were able to walk at Beckley Park a few times this week.  The beauty there is spectacular!  (And Kiara dared me to have crazy hair on our walk... of course I did!)
"Crazy Hair!"

2 comments:

  1. That is an AMAZING clock!!!
    Love all the flowers and smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredible pictures you took - of all of you and with all of Kentucky! I think my fav was the first with you. It really speaks of summer and sunshine... Mil :)

    ReplyDelete