Wednesday, July 24, 2019

MORE SMILES

I went to a piano recital for Sam Call.  It was amazing!  I've loved watching him grow up and share his talents!
This guy is one to watch!
Sam, you're amazing!
And speaking of talents... Sheila is sharing hers through ASL at our YSA branch.
It's fun to watch.
And she's made lots of friends due to her talent (and sweetness).
Speaking of YSA - we went to a swimming party with our branch....  And Skittles tagged along (with his mom):
He loved dipping his toes in the water.
And mom loved getting into the water too!
My favorite pic of the day: Kiara and Sheila.
Is there anything more precious than a young child emulating an older child?
Just talking... and getting fluids!
Too cool!
And I can't get enough of these baby smiles:
Cody can handle two!  :-)
Starburst and Skittles
Starburst is telling baby secrets to Skittles.
Skittles: "mums the word!"
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a grandma!

2 comments:

  1. That little boy is sooooo cute and growing up so fast!!! I want to come hold him!!!
    Love the picture of Cody with 2 babies. He's come a long way :)
    So proud fun to see pictures of my Sheila-la! She is sure loving KY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the Spencer smiles! He's got to be one happy little guy! The pics with his Mom and Grandma are my favorites! Love you, Great Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete