Thursday, March 22, 2012

FUN WITH COUSIN, ROLO


Rolo and Uncle Brett came to visit this week. We've had so much fun! Key Lime Pie and Kotten Kandy love hanging out with her. She is really smart and sweet.

Monday we made leprechaun hats for St. Patrick's Day. They turned out so cute! And they were the perfect craft for all ages (Apple Pie is only 3 and Key Lime Pie is 13) and we all enjoyed painting them.

Wednesday we went to Salato Wildlife Park again. We had a picnic and walked the trail. We had a blast!



It's been a great week! And Rolo fits into our family so well. I vote we keep her, but I think her parents would really miss her so I guess I'll have to send her back.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Rolo is a cute cousin, but my granddaughters are the cutest... Where did the name Rolo come from? Is it a nickname? Mil

    ReplyDelete