Thursday, March 14, 2013

PERSONAL PROGRESS INCENTIVES

I love my new calling!  I love working and being with the young women in our ward (especially my own daughters!)  And I'm excited because our YW president has let me "be in charge" with inspiring the girls to do their Personal Progress.  I really love the Personal Progress program, and have a huge testimony of it's value in our daughters' lives!
So here's what I'm doing.  I made a basket for each value.  The colors coordinate with the values.  Inside each basket is lots of neat things the girls can "earn" when they complete one of their 10 hour projects.
I know this idea isn't original.  But I love it - and the girls seem excited about it.  Now I just need to sit down with each girl and help them realize how "easy" it is to plan and execute these wonderful opportunities.

3 comments:

  1. An original idea or not - you've done a cute job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are happy in YW. Lucky girls to have you!!!
    Especially lucky = K and K...
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that idea before and I think it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete