Thursday, April 24, 2014

ANOTHER KIDNAPPING

I've always wanted a BIG family!  I LOVE my two beautiful daughters... but I wouldn't mind having more children.  So kidnapping other people's kids has been an ideal way to have more kids - at least for a day!  Today we kidnapped Lollipop.  She is one of our newest, bestest buddies.  She and her family moved into our ward about a month ago.  And my daughters LOVE her.  She is sweet, kind and lots of fun to be around!  She's also homeschooled (which makes kidnapping on a weekday possible.)
We decided to get a picnic together and go to Salado Wildlife Preserve and go hiking.  Besides walking the trails, we got to see a bald eagle, black bear, bison, elk, deer, snakes, turtles, bobcats, etc.  We had a great time!  And I really like these three beautiful, young women!
My cute, little chicks!  :-)
Kotten Kandy, Lollipop and Key Lime Pie
at Dragonfly Pond
Key Lime Pie is the oldest... but the shortest.
She wanted to be the tallest, but Lollipop still looks taller in this pic....
Finally - Key Lime Pie is taller than the other two girls....
The girls made sure we didn't get lost on our hike....
It's good that they didn't leave the map skills to me!
Aren't they gorgeous?
I really like these girls!
They are very photogenic.
"Oooooh  look!"  I have no clue what they saw.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can hardly keep up with you guys! Your hike and picnic day looks bright and beautiful - as do the hikers!... Lunch is always a good time, isn't it? And friends to share the good times are way good. I'm anxious to meet Lollipop!
    Love, Grandma Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day - I would have loved to be there with you all! LOLove!

    ReplyDelete