Sunday, November 25, 2018

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS

The Whole Family Together!
What a wonderful week we have been blessed to spend in St. George with Mom and Dad DeGooyer!  Thanksgiving was delicious!  Seeing Stacey was wonderful!  And going to the decorated temple was beautiful!  But mostly, my blessings are my family!  I'm sooooo grateful for each one of them and the unique contributions they provide in our family!  (And I'm glad they let me take lots of pictures today in our church clothes.)
For Thanksgiving we were excited to discover that our spoons were see-through....
It was wonderful to see Stacey!
Scott (and all of us) really do love this marvelous woman!
St. George Temple
Touring the Temple grounds....
Love this crazy group of mine!
My kids!
Katia - Kiara - Cody
A new picture for my wall....
Love my children!
I am soooooooooo grateful for mom and dad DeGooyer!
They are such role models in our lives!
I'm grateful for the heritage they give their grandchildren!
52 years of love!
Glad for their "long line of love!"
Guess what?!
Dad DeGooyer painted these butterflies and
this beehive.  Who knew he was so talented?
And who knew my son is so funny!
Counting my blessings... and I'm truly blessed!

2 comments: