Tuesday, May 25, 2021

TWO CUTE!

My adorable grandson is two!  He and his BFF are the cutest two-year-olds around.  (Starburst turned two 10 days after Skittles!)  One could say they are TWO - TWO TOO CUTE!  Check out our birthday celebrations:

The Birthday Boy
He adores balloons!
(He calls them "daloons!")
He wanted to make his own birthday dinner: mac and cheese!.
Balls and a trike!
Blowing out the candle!
Celebrating with his bestie!
New books!  His favorite!
Scott outdid himself again.
The car cake was perfect for these two-year-olds who LOVE cars!
And after partying hard - he needed a bath....
And then... I have the most wonderful music students!  I'm blessed beyond belief!  They all performed beautifully for our spring recital!  And I love them all!

Some of my favorite musicians!
And... I kidnapped a couple of kids to watch movies and pig out!  We had a blast!  I love these two!

Watching "Onward!"
Jelly Bean, Raisin and Skittles - I can't tell you how much I love these kids!
Since it's spring (my favorite time of the year) I've enjoyed a lot of out door time with Skittles.  Check out more adorable pictures of this two-year-old:

I had to add a picture of my mailbox.
Every year I take a picture, because I LOVE my purple flowers!
Digging in the dirt with a stick!
Look at those flowers!
Yup, he has stolen my heart!
I love this boy!
Being a grandma is the best thing in the world!


5 comments:

  1. Love your flowers! Love your grandson! Love your passion and talent for loving others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a party for a two-year-old! I've gotta admit he is cute as can be.
    So that's the recital group. They're lucky - wish it was me too... Your purple flowers are beautiful, and the last picture of Spenser speaks perfectionism. :) Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a party for a two-year-old! So that's your music group. Can I join? The purple flowers are beautiful, and this last picture smacks of perfectionism... :) Love YOU, Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete