Tuesday, February 6, 2024

I'M NOT BLUE...

Life is REALLY good! And getting better!

Scott and I are signing for our new home on Valentine's Day! We'll be home-owners again! I can hardly wait! We are so blessed.  The house was made for us. It even comes with a "game room." 

We had our annual Post Holiday Blues Party with my family! It was so fun! Everything was delicious! And we loved hanging out with my family. Scott even made a new recipe for the occasion: blue cheese macaroni and cheese. It was absolutely delicious!

Dad's house was the event destination!
Everyone was a great sport with my crazy blue theme!
Soooo much fun!
Scott has had to go to Kentucky twice in the past month. While he was away, he got to see Paige and Jonathan's little, sweet girl:

And while he was gone, I was able to do some painting:

I've been exercising for the past month and a half. GJ has been encouraging me! I walk almost 3 miles EVERY day except Friday and Sunday. We even joined a gym together. And I did something I've never done before... I shoveled snow. That was truly difficult and GREAT exercise! GJ and I shoveled dad's driveway.

Katia and Skylar's dog, Jude, had surgery this week. The cone of shame:

And Kiara and Cody have been going on lots of fun dates:

Temple Dates are the Best Dates!
A Flautist Concert
And Kiwi Loco Yorgurt!
And then there is my adorable grandson, Red Skittle! Look!

Doing dishes... without being asked!
Drawing flowers!
He still needs some naps!
Putting together a puzzle from his preschool teacher - discovering his own face!
Apparently, Red Skittle loves practicing writing his numbers.

And a few more pictures:

We love our monthly date nights with the Browns.
One night, Scott and Ian had on similarly colored grey coats.
It made me laugh... so I took a picture.
Then when we left, later that evening, Scott accidentally took the wrong coat as his own.
I laughed so hard.
Katia has been suffering with morning sickness for the past 12 weeks.
Her sister has been helping by supplying red icees which she is able to keep down.
I really adore my two, beautiful and kind daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment