Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TUBES... TUBES... AND MORE TUBES...

I've been MIA for the past week because we have had a HUGE tube job.  We sometimes cut tubes for my husband's work.  This week we have made it a family affair.  We have had over 60 boxes of tubes to cut.  The tubes cover our floor as we walk through the excess.....  We are all sore and exhausted... but we have managed to make the time fun.
While cutting tubes we have read my mother's journal and had great discussions and educational moments about government and current events.
We have also watched a few movies (including The Lord of the Rings trilogy) while cutting the endless supply of tubes.
And Kotten Kandy, Key Lime Pie and I even played a "Name that Musical" game with mixed CDs of Broadway tunes.  (I am truly a proud mother that my daughters can name the song, the show, and the composer for almost every musical known to man!)
So even though we are tired of tubes.  We are happy.  It's a true statement: the family that works together is happy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment