Saturday, July 7, 2012

INDEPENDENCE DAY

We LOVE the 4th of July!  We love our country!  And we had a fabulous celebration with good friends, food and fun.  (I had wanted to post about our observance of this special day sooner... but I was really sick for the past couple of days.  I'm feeling better now.)

Scott's favorite holiday is the 4th!  He is extremely patriotic and I love it!  It makes me happy that I am married to a man who knows how to honor this great land!  He helped host a 4th of July breakfast at our church.  It was delicious and fun and inspirational.

My daughters also commemorated this great country by decking themselves out in red, white and blue!  (They even painted their nails!)  Aren't they beautiful.  (And by daughters, I'm including Applesauce, my daughters' good friend!)
Scott BBQed....  And he is a pro!  With potato salad from my friend Amy - we were truly blessed!
We love this great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment