Monday, April 8, 2013

APRIL GENERAL CONFERENCE 2013

We LOVE General Conference.  We especially love it now that our daughters seem to look forward to it and enjoy it as much as we do.  This year we made (decorated the front) of spirals for taking notes during the incredible talks.  I think the books turned out great.
And the spirit was so strong.  My favorite part?  When, as a family, we discussed each of our favorite talks and what inspiration we each received.  Key Lime Pie and Kotten Kandy were excited to share their insights with us.  They each focused on one of the young women values and took notes with that specific value in mind.  Key Lime Pie focused on Individual Worth and Kotten Kandy chose Choice and Accountability.  I really couldn't be prouder of my beautiful daughters!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad all my D girls love Conference. I have no doubt there Dad does too. Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...
    Mil

    ReplyDelete