Wednesday, January 22, 2020

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED

Life never slows down.  And I always seem to be apologizing for not blogging as often as I wish I could.  But we have been busy.  I've started back to work.  Scott is on a business trip to Idaho.  I've been deep cleaning and trying to keep up with ALL of my New Year's Resolutions.  (So far so good.)
However, we have had some enjoyable, fun times the past three weeks:
A few Sundays ago, I decided we needed a family craft project.  Scott has an obsession with gnomes.  So.... we made gnomes.  It was really fun.  And everyone was so creative:
My Gnomies!
Scott's shirt says, "I'm Sexy and I Gnome It!"
Cody's "Shoulder Gnome" kinda like a "Shoulder Angel?!"
I love this amazing smile!  Her smile makes everyone around her smile!
Creativity is oozing from Sheila!
Cody's Gnome also sported a man bun.  Yikes!
But Skittles liked it!
Then I still had a week off before I started back to work, so I kidnapped some of Amy's kids.  First I kidnapped Raisin and Jelly Bean.  We bought toys, ate DQ blizzards, and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 
Me and Raisin and Jelly Bean
Raisin loves her Pretty Pony!
And Jelly Bean was so excited for his Etch-a-sketch
and football bomb!
The next day I kidnapped Apple Pie, Marmalade and Nuts.  (I forgot to get a picture.)  But we went to see the new Jumangi: The Next Level movie.  It was so funny.  And I think Amy's kids felt loved!  At least I hope so.
Last week, Scott and I went to Lowe's for our Friday night date.  We had saved a few hundred dollars for a new range and microwave.  I LOVE the white.  It brightens up the kitchen and makes everything look so clean and happy!  Scott installed all of the appliances on Saturday while I was subbing at the temple.
And the best thing about being a grandma right now is Skittles!  Look how adorable he is:
First time playing with Legos.
Wow!  Fish!
Teaching my grandson to love musicals early!
Love that smile!
Scott LOVES being a grandpa...
almost as much as I LOVE being a grandma!
He is sometimes so thoughtful.
Daddy is teaching his son to love games!
I honestly can't believe how blessed we are with this little guy!

1 comment: