Monday, February 8, 2021

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

 Are you ready to read some more about the lives of the DeGooyers?  If so... continue on!

This week was full of adorable kids, yummy food, football games, and a temple trip!  How blessed we are!

Waking up to this adorable smile makes the day almost perfect!
Playing with my grandson!
Where's grandma?
I am COVERED in cars, tractors and trains!
These two boys love to eat suckers while we exercise.
They always sit next to each other and are content as long as the candy lasts.
I love these boys so darn much!
And my dear friend brought her little girl over for some cuddle time!
Meet Ice Cream!
Isn't she adorable?!
Raisin is lovin' on Starburst and Skittles!
Making food for our Superbowl spread.
Marmalade and Nuts made this DELICIOUS brownie dessert!
Here's our yummy spread!
- veggies - fruit - fruit spread - buffalo chicken dip -
- bacon wrapped smokies - pinwheels - bean dip - 
- chips - pico - cheese ball - crackers - chips - etc. 
With all the delicious food to choose from,
I laughed that Raisin filled her plate with only jelly beans!
Here's our future Jets fan!
His smile is my favorite!
And my wonderful son joined in the celebration by sporting his Jets Super Hero cape!
And today... we got to go to the temple!
This is our favorite place to be EVER!
We are happy!  We are busy!  Stay tuned - because next week, Scott and I will be in Idaho with my family again!  Of course there will be a blog post following the visit!


3 comments:

  1. PS Spencer is precious and getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing all this is pre-trip to Idaho gives a funny feeling. History is supposed to be before the present and then there is all that stuff in the middle! Mom P.S. Of course, it's my fault cause I haven't been on E-Mail since we started the move end of January...

    ReplyDelete