Monday, April 4, 2022

CAN I PLEASE STOP TIME?

The countdown isn't slowing at all... my daughter and her young family are leaving me at the end of the week for an adventure in Idaho.  My grandson has lived his short life here with Grandma and Grandpa, and it's breaking my heart to see them leave the state for an indefinite amount of time.  But I understand that in order to grow, they must move on.  It's just been an emotional month of saying "goodbye."

Two weeks ago, Skittles wanted to show me how "awesome" he was.
This is his "awesome" look with his "awesome" expression.
Jamming to tunes together!
Love it when Skittles plays my piano....
He's the cutest!
And this is what happens EVERY time Skittles and I take a walk.
We pick up ALL the sticks!
I have to carry some too.
Scott and I also got to have dinner a couple of weeks ago with some dear friends!  I'm so grateful Heavenly Father put these people in our lives!

Scott and I - Mark and Janis - Mary and Jim
And of course... General Conference was this weekend!  I LOVE listening to our Church leaders and receiving inspiration and hope from them.  We teach our children young to love this amazing weekend.  

Ready for it to start!
Enjoying the tradition of sweet rolls!
Watching the prophet with Grandpa!
Look!  It's Spring!

So excited for the yellow flowers!
Kiara made me this cute collage of our sons and daughters!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Dauyghter #1! Loved all the pictures - but especially the couple shots. Spence is undeniabily cute in them all. My favorite? The piano, the sticks, and the rolls!!! Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's hard seeing them go! Bella and I are here for you! If you ever need baby time you just let us know!! We love you! And we will miss Kiara and Spencer very much!!

    ReplyDelete