Monday, June 6, 2022

LIFE KEEPS HAPPENING

We had friends over for a Memorial Day BBQ.  And these cute boys were difficult to photograph.  I love them all!  They make me laugh.  (The difference between taking pictures of my daughters, and my friends' sons is completely opposite.)  

Silly Boys eating ice cream!
Never a dull moment!
Luckily, my sister took a picture of my own son, Skylar, and it wasn't too bad.  Apparently he's good at using a sling shot.

My Skylar!
My other son, Cody, decided he's run a marathon.  Apparently he's good at running.  (Ha ha ha!)  He enjoys it.

My Cody!
And a beautiful picture of my Colorado Daughter, Sheila:

My Sheila!
I finally got my awards for winning a couple of Table Topics competitions at Toastmasters.  I am really enjoying my Toastmasters club.

Ridiculous?!  Maybe.  
But really fun!
My dear friend, Jan Melanson, came to visit her grandchildren.  (I really wish they hadn't moved 7 years ago.)  They are staying with us for a couple of weeks so they can spend some quality time with her grandsons.  I love her so much!  Anyways... they are staying with us.  And yesterday they blessed their newest grandchild.  And we got to share in all the fun.  

My Jan!!!!!
Nettie, Me and Jan!
I love these two!
Blessed!
And then there is my adorable grandson:

This guy knows he's cute!
Showing grandma his clean room.
He's got moves!
He loves dancing!
Skittles shared his clothes with his stuffed Sloth.
I absolutely LOVE this boy!
There is nothing better than having a red-headed grandson!
Words are inadequate to express how much I love and miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment