Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I LOVE MY STUDENTS!!!!! - AND KATIA!!!!!

Last week my seminary kids surprised me with a small party to visit and eat treats and play games.  I felt sooooo loved!  I already miss these kids soooo much!
A few of the kids couldn't make it...
But I'm sure blessed to know these amazing teenagers!
Jonah - Nate - Emalene
Elijah - Mason - Dakota
Grace - Jacob - Suzanne
Mason's mother crocheted this adorable hedgehog for me.
We played 1-100 and it came down to one number between Scott and I.
He won.
Katia's 23!  My baby is 23!  She and Skylar celebrated with birthday donuts.
That smile makes me grin from ear to ear!
Then... my son and daughter (Skylar and Katia) went to Zion's Park last week.  The pictures were beautiful!  And they had a great time.
AND.... a few other fun pictures:
Emalene and I twin a LOT!
These mushrooms are popping up in our yard over night.
Aren't they perfect?!
And this amazing Kentucky sunset!!!!!

2 comments: