Wednesday, March 13, 2024

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS....

Titles are hard. Sometimes I'm not sure what I should name these posts. Here are our goings on:

My dad's birthday was the end of February. GJ and I got him a new carpet. He didn't like his old one. We also got him two angel food cakes. (His favorite.) I sure love my dad, and I'm SOOOOO grateful I get to spend more time with him now that I'm in Idaho.

Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you!
Katia and Skittle decided to take lots of silly pictures for me:

Red Skittle!
Katia and Skylar also got to go to a gala. She enjoyed dressing up, although she was kinda embarrassed by her little baby bump. (I LOVE it!)

Aren't they adorable?!

Speaking of baby bumps:

Our new house is coming along. I'll take pictures soon... But in the meantime, I made this cross stitch JUST for our new home. I love it! It's one of my favorites!

And here is the rest of my photo dump for this blog post:
I pick up EVERY penny I find.
Grandma always said, "Find a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck!"
Isn't this rainbow spectacular?!
A sweet housewarming gift from one of my Activity Day boys and his mom!
I love you, Laura and Emmet!
Having pizza with spiderman!
Had to take this picture for my grandson.
Speaking of my grandson:
Silly boy!
He's a South Paw!
Eating delicious goodies with his mom!
Who could not love this face!
I'm smitten!

1 comment: