Monday, April 1, 2024

GRANDBABY AND ST. PATTY'S DAY FUN

GUESS WHAT?! Everyone knows that I am going to be a grandma again...  but Katia and Skylar told us the gender or our new grandchild this week over a group phone call.


"It's a..."
"little GIRL!"
I can hardly wait!!!! I'm soooo excited! She'll be perfect!
Scott and I were also able to go visit Katia and Skylar last weekend to see their new home. It's wonderful! We also got to play a few games with them. What fun times and fun memories!

And of course we ALL celebrated St. Patrick's Day. We're always Irish - even if St. Patty's Day lands on the Sabbath!

I love that Kiara is carrying on the tradition of green waffles and green milk on St. Patrick's Day!
I must say that these two are the cutest Leprechauns EVER!
Katia and Skylar chose to be subtle with their green....
They are celebrating the Irish.  Look closely.
Proud to be of Irish descent!
After church, I walked in my green duds!
And here are some more pictures of our family:

Yes,,, Red Skittle needs a haircut!
Picnic with Jude
Yummmmm!
Love this crazy duo!
And I love this crazy trio!

No comments:

Post a Comment