Thursday, April 25, 2024

LIFELONG FRIENDS

These two might be cousins... but they are also the best of friends! 

Berry and Red Skittle
(The matching hats were a happy accident! They both love Spider Man.)
It was so much fun to get these two together for a day before I had to return my sweet red-head home. My sister's grandson, Berry, and my grandson, Red Skittle, had a blast! We played at the park. We threw rocks in the ditch. We flew kites. We watched The Lion King. We played HARD. Check it out:

The Park:

The Rocks:
The best part was getting Aunt GJ/Grandma GJ wet.
Flying Kites with Grandpa Scott and Uncle Ken/Grandpa Ken
Watching movies:
Goodbyes are NOT easy:

It was a fun day! I love these two boys soooooo much!

1 comment:

  1. Truly a FAABULOUS Day!!! <3 So glad we can grandma together!!!

    ReplyDelete