Friday, April 12, 2024

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EASTER AND GENERAL CONFERENCE

St. Patrick's Day:

Kiara is passing on our tradition of green waffles and milk for breakfast.
Aren't they the cutest little leprechauns?!
Katia and Skylar went with the SUBTLE green effect....
Love all my Irish kids!
And I took a walk in my Irish garb.
Easter:
Red Skittle sent me this picture and asked me to guess which one he painted and which one his mother painted. I, of course, told him my favorite one was the one with ALL the colors!
"How did you know that one was mine?" he asked.
It was cold, but he was excited to hunt eggs.
And he loved the fancy drink.
Ready to celebrate the TRUE meaning of Easter...
Going to Church
Easter breakfast with the Browns!
Aren't they cute?!
And we celebrated Easter with ALL my family at our new home...
So they could see it and share a delicious meal.
Here are some pictures of my family AND my home.
I love our plant window.
My dad shared a special Easter message about caves and resurrection and growth.
I love my family!
General Conference:
So excited that my grandson is also watching conference!
We love listening to our prophets, seers and revelators.
And eating sweet rolls also makes it extra special!
And this happened this week too:
Mom's stones are beautiful. Although it makes me miss her more.
Blessed for the gift of Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment