Monday, April 29, 2024

DELIGHTFUL DISTRACTIONS

My daughters are thriving right now! 

Kiara and Cody celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary the week I spent with their son. They had frozen yogurt, organized their storage unit, made fun foods, and went shooting. Apparently they are both good shots!

Kiara
Cody
Katia and Skylar spent a week in Pennsylvania and Washington DC. They are now getting used to life without a college schedule.

Katia and Skylar

Scott got bees! I, of course, insisted that he name the Queen Bee. He chose to name her Queen Wilhelmina in honor of his Dutch heritage.

Red Skittle said that he thought Grandpa looked like an astronaut.
Red Skittle got to go on a field trip to the aquarium on Friday. He loved the shark and the sloth. (Although I was surprised there was a sloth at the aquarium.) He also got to get a dolphin stuffed animal.

Fascinated
Mesmerized
GJ and I had a BLAST on Saturday. We acted like REAL home steaders! We made aloe vera gell, body butter, candles, popcorn and vacuum packed m&ms. We had soooo much fun working and trying new things, with a country music soundtrack! It's so fun being close to my sister! She rocks!

Here are a few things we created...
What a mess!!!
Attaching wicks
Sealing jars
Working hard

And... more pictures of my favorite red head:

He plays hard... and he sleeps hard!
Anticipating a new arrival, and trying out the kennel.
Modeling the new dinosaur dress shirt Scott and I got him for Easter.
He's so handsome!
Life is good!

1 comment: