Wednesday, August 14, 2024

TIME FOR ETERNITY

To everything there is a season... and three weeks ago, my niece, Shanae, decided to be sealed for time and all eternity to Cole Fabbri. It was a lovely day. And they are an incredible couple. Here are some memories:

GJ and I getting ready for the reception.
We washed chairs.
Love having sister time!
Skittle waiting for Shanae and Cole outside the temple with Grandpa.
Mrs. and Mr. Fabbri
Aren't they cute?!
Kiara was one of Shanae's bridesmaids.
They are more like sisters than cousins!
I love their silly relationship.
Scott made the cake.
It's AMAZING!
He's soooo talented!
Cutting the cake...
Eating the cake...
The mess.
Some pictures of my adorable grandson at the wedding.
And GJ's cute grandson too.
Blessed!
Tara did the bouquets.
Aren't they gorgeous?!
And my daughter... too!
Congratulations, Shanae and Cole! Aunt Sundy loves you!


1 comment: