Tuesday, August 6, 2024

GRANDMA'S MANGO - A GIFT FROM GOD

What a wonderful, wonderful day! I can't stop grinning from ear to ear! My baby girl just gave birth to her baby girl! Her name (on my blog) is Mango! She was born on August 2, at 2:22 PM. She was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 inches long. She's absolutely perfect! And I get all the baby huggles I want for an entire week, as I help Katia at home. Be prepared for proud Grandma picture overload:

My BEAUTIFUL daughter with her BEAUTIFUL daughter!
Mango
Proud Papa - Skylar with his baby girl!
I love this family sooo much!
So glad they are mine!
Mango
I couldn't wait to get to the hospital to hold my precious granddaughter!
Scott and I LOVE being grandparents!
Grandpa looks good on my husband!
My new shirt and my new granddaughter
Sharing Mango with the Brown family will be so much fun!
Grandma Power!
Mango is blessed with the best!
(If I say so myself.)
I love watching Katia be a mother!
She's a natural!
Although both mom and Mango are exhausted....
Granddaughters are truly a gift from God!
I love you, Mango!

1 comment:

  1. That's my daughter, granddaughter, and great grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete