Monday, July 22, 2024

DATING YOUR SPOUSE

There's nothing better than dating your husband.  GJ, Katia and I all spent time with our significant others this weekend. (GJ and I double dated!) Here's a look at all the fun:

Ken, GJ, Scott and I decided to paint for our date night. We made it even more fun with finger foods, music, and conversation. Check it out:

My sister, deep in concentration....
Ken - Silly Guy!
Scott painted a buffalo from a picture at Yellow Stone.
I was going for yellow colors and flowers, etc.
I love GJ's rustic wheel and quote:
"Today I am so grateful that God knows my heart.
He knows I am learning, trying, endeavoring to be all He created me to be."
Ken's had the most detail. 
Totally spectacular painting of the Navoo Temple.
Katia and Skylar decided to have one more big hurrah before the baby comes. They had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and bought books at Barnes and Noble for our little granddaughter.

Road Kill is delicious at Texas Roadhouse.
Love these parents-to-be.
Two AWESOME books!
I especially love Giraffes Can't Dance.
Can't wait to read it to "my" little baby girl!
Also... When I was mowing the lawn this morning, I noticed that some more flowers are beginning to bloom. Aren't they beautiful?!



No comments:

Post a Comment