Monday, September 16, 2024

A "BLESSING" FROM HEAVEN

Mango has been a blessing in our lives in so many ways. And one way: we got to celebrate her baby blessing at the beginning of this month. Skylar pronounced a beautiful blessing that matched our "perfect" granddaughter! And we were privileged that so many people came to celebrate her birth with us.

My granddaughter's amazing parents!
Three Generations
(We really miss my mom... but I know she's smiling down from heaven!)
Mommy's side of the family
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this picture of my dad and Mango!
We love being grandparents!
Best. Job. Ever!
Grandpa and Grandma Brown
We get to share grandparent responsibilities with our favorites!
Kiara is soooo excited to be an aunt!
The Honda Family also joined in the fun!
These are the guys that stood in the blessing circle!
GJ and I have decided to share grandchildren!
And little Mango loves her Grandma GJ!
I love that my nephew, Kapp, wanted to hold my girl too!
I got lots of grandma duty at the blessing.
Glad I got to spend some of the time with my grandson!
Red Skittle loves his cousin!
And Aunt Kiara is determined to be "the favorite!"
These two boys hold my heart!
Even Uncle Cody is excited to welcome our girl!
And we FINALLY got Red Skittle to hold Mango!
Aren't they perfect!?
I'm soooooo blessed!
She is definitely a blessing from heaven!

1 comment: