Tuesday, September 17, 2024

ADDITIONAL DIVERSIONS

Soooo many things fill my day, and I'm blessed by being surrounded by diversions and happy things. The best of my diversions = relationships!

My best friend, Amy, and her daughter, Mary, came to visit. They made a trip to see us! They stopped to visit with my daughters first. I'm so glad for their relationships! And then she spent time with us! I had so much fun playing games, visiting, eating and laughing that I didn't think to get any pictures. Here's two I managed to get from my daughter and husband.

Mary, Katia, Kiara, Amy and Mango
Playing games with the DeThortenhausens...
Yes, Chris came to visit too!

I love nature. Check out these beautiful mushrooms and this unusual cloud formation:

These perfect specimens were in my yard. They are about the size of a quarter each.
This was in my neighbor's yard. It's the size of my palm.
How?! God is amazing!
Perhaps that is a portal to another world?!

My favorite diversions are my husband, children and grandchildren:

Red Skittle while waiting for the bus decides to do some planks.
I love that my son shows me he loves me
by taking random photos of himself with my grandson.
It really brightens my day!
My beautiful daughter's first day of school, 2024
This made me laugh.
Mango switches places with the tenor ukulele.
Playing peek-a-boo!
Gorgeous! I love the pictures Katia sends me every day!
Wide awake!
And fast asleep!
Stunning
He makes me laugh!
I'm sooooo blessed!

I love all my happy, eternal diversions!

1 comment: