Wednesday, September 28, 2011

INSOMNIA MUSINGS

I suffer from insomnia. It's frustrating at times. It's 3:00 A.M. and I am still awake working on my MANY projects:

I just finished making baby shower invitations for my good friend, Brandi, who is expecting her first (a boy) in December.

I also finished making my daughter's 13th Birthday invitations. (By compromising with my husband, we have agreed to give the daughters a total of 4 Birthday parties, complete with friends, by the time they are 16 years old. This is Key Lime Pie's third party.)

I also wrote my piano news letter for my music studio. My studio is really growing, and I'm excited about it! I now have a total of twelve students! The exciting news is that Key Lime Pie is also teaching private violin lessons. She has two students!

I've also STARTED my Christmas cards/letters this evening!

I still need to write in my daughters' reflection journals so I better keep this post short....

1 comment: