I am thankful....
- for Family, Faith, Friends, Food, Shelter, etc. (O.K. - this is a list in and of itself but I wanted to get the obvious stuff out of the way.)
- my daughters love Donny Osmond as much as I do.
- for seminary because it is the perfect time for me to read my own scriptures while waiting for my kids.
- that Josh Hutcherson plays the role of Peeta in the Hunger Games instead of Justin Bieber or another teen-age heart throb.
- my parents are able to be a part of my life and my family's life even though they live many miles away.
- my sweet husband doesn't tell me how crazy I am - too often.
- I have learned to like DeGooyer stuffing.
- for a husband who just smiles when I start playing Christmas music in August.
- Key Lime Pie plays such beautiful music now (beginning violin was painful!)
- Kotten Kandy likes to clean and does so without being asked most of the time.
- that my daughters have absolutely no interest in the Twilight movies and books. Edward Cullins is way over-rated.
- that I can walk five miles easily - and feel healthy. (AND I still enjoy the occasionally piece of Dove chocolate!) :-)
- Stephen Schwartz wrote such wonderful music! I wish he'd write another musical soon.
- for our multiple DVD player. It makes watching movies and keeping them scratch free so much easier.
- that Speedway has coke icees and just opened a store less than a mile from my house! :-)
- that my daughters are learning the scripture mastery scriptures (I just wish the rock and roll CD would be a Broadway version of the scripture masteries instead.)
- Karmel and Kamelot don't make messes in the house anymore.
- that my family enjoys playing games together.
- my husband loves me more than the JETS. (Although I'm sure that football is a close second.)
- that nobody mistakes me for Lady Gaga.
- my family loves laughing and writing to each other on face book.
- K2 can do the laundry from start to finish now... Believe me, I use them! :-)
- for toilets that flush.
- that Totinos developed pizza rolls. Genius!
- I can read the Harry Potter series over and over and over again!
26. I really am grateful for the gospel in my life and my eternal family! They make my life worth while!