Tuesday, December 22, 2015

PRE-CHRISTMAS FUN!!!!!!

Grandpa Mac and Mil
Lollipop, Key Lime Pie and Kotten Kandy
How can I possibly begin to start blogging the fun we have already had this week - and it's not even Christmas yet?!  We are blessed with family, friends, love, and the wonderful season this time of year is!  And the highlight this year is that my parents are here for Christmas!  It is really fun to spend time with them!  (Lollipop has grown to love her "American grandparents" too!)  So here's a sampling of our crazy week before Christmas:
Here is our Homeschool Christmas White Elephant gift exchange....
These are some great teenagers!
Our ward Christmas party started with a "trip" to the Polar Express...
Kotten Kandy with her good friend Apple Dumpling!
I love their Christmas shirts!
I love these two munchkins!
I'm SOOOO grateful my daughters allowed me to get a pic with Santa.
They are never too old to keep believing in the jolly elf!
Scott decided he needed to combing arts and crafts with his job....
Look what he created:
A nativity out of bottles!  Amazing!  Such talent!
While Scott was creating, so were the girls:
Lollipop created a "German" gingerbread house....
And Mil with her granddaughters created an "American" candy house.
All three had a great time making these gems!
Here are their finished gingerbread homes.
Guess what?!  Scott found me in the kitchen making fudge.  Yum!
Mil and Grandpa took us to Red Robin (a "real American restaurant") for dinner.
We all ate until we were sick....
Key Lime Pie had to work during the Star Wars premiere.
The crew was her favorite one to work with!  She loves these girls!
We got to see Star Wars Monday night for FHE.
It did not disappoint.
Kotten Kandy and I got new glasses - which called for a selfie!
Kotten Kandy, Mil, Key Lime Pie, Lollipop and I have been binge watching Poldark.  We love the BBC television show!  Thanks, Mil, for sharing with us.
I'm sure there is something I am forgetting to blog.... It has been a crazy, fun, busy week!
Christmas is in 2 days!  Lots to prepare and do....
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Scottie - I'm super impressed with your creative talent! You are AWESOME!!! Looks like ya'll are having a wonderful week, I wish I could be there :) Hugs to you all ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day was a holiday! I can hardly believe we celebrated for so long and so hard! The DeGooyers know how to have fun, and they are soooo willing to share the occasion and the love!
    Grandma Mil (and Grandpa Mac)

    ReplyDelete