Saturday, September 16, 2017

LIFE'S A PICNIC ... AT WORK

Soooooo... Container and Packaging got a new logo!  Scott celebrated with his crew at work with a cake - created by himself!  He's truly amazing!
The new logo - on a cake!
Lucky Kentucky Warehouse!
Then, today, we had a company picnic.  It was delicious and fun!  The hamburgers and brats really put me over my calorie intake limit... but it was worth it!  Yummmm!  And watching everyone play football, spike ball and volleyball was great!  Some of Scott's coworkers are pretty competitive!  I think I enjoyed watching spike ball the most.
D'Argy at the grill...
Ryan loves anything competitive!
Mason too...
And little D'Argy looks on!
Teaching the younger generation to throw a football....
She is my favorite picker - of course, she's my daughter!
Good food!
Good friends!
Good times!
Spike Ball - who knew?!
Ryan - Mason - Chris - Joel
Paige tried it out too!
Isn't Paige gorgeous?!
Dominique and Jon
Wishing he could play....
Nancy serves a mean volleyball.
Kotten Kandy chases said volleyball.
D'Argy "sported" too!
Dominique was great!
Volleyball is for everyone!
I got to hold this cute little one!!!!
And I even took another selfie with my beautiful daughter!
Thanks, CPS, for the BBQ

2 comments:

  1. ...and, so, it was a successful picnic day at the park! :)
    Love the two sideliners. They are so thoughtful at planning and executing fun times for all. Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete