Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FOR LOVE OF THE GAME

We are so blessed to have friends whom we watch the Super Bowl with every year!  The food is great!  The game is fun!  And the friends are my favorite part!  I LOVE the Fieldings!
Banana Cream Pie
Jawbreaker - Fig - Bubblegum
Oreos - Kotten Kndy - Applejacks - Licorice -Rice - Pistachio
Me and Trina!  She is one of my heroes!
Doug is great too...
And Bubblegum joined Scott in wearing "our" team!  We are so proud of him being brave enough to wear the Jets in front of his Steeler's fan father.  And Bubblegum always has a home with us!
Just before the game we had a bit of a smoke "scare"...  The girls fanning the smoke away from the smoke detector made me laugh!
Rice - Fig - Kotten Kandy - Applejacks
Kiara and Cody also celebrated the big game with cake pops, other treats - and of course cheering!  Kiara may not be a huge football fan - but she's inherited our love of the Super Bowl and enjoying the evening with good food and friends.  Cody was a good sport!
I want some!
Yum!
Delicious!
Go Eagles!
In other news... we've had lots of snow.  I really don't like the cold.  But it is pretty.  Especially when the snowflakes were as large as fifty-cent pieces.
I got a new calling.  I'm teaching Gospel Principles.  Here are the class journals I made for independent learning:
Kiara and Cody also painted toys for a service project.  They are good people.  I imagine they are going to be wonderful, contributing members of the Church and their communities.  I love them!
And guess what?!  After 23 years of marriage, I got a brand-new washer and dryer.  Up until today I had used washers and dryers.  Thank you, Waltmans!  I am sooooo excited about my Maytag appliances!  I just started my first load of laundry.  I've never been so happy to do laundry....  
Oh... and we're getting ready to send these in the mail in the next couple of weeks:
I'll post ALL the pictures after the invites are in the mail.  They are an adorable couple!

1 comment:

  1. Love the invitations :) They look great!
    Love the washer and dryer <3 Didn't know Vana White was still in business!
    Service projects - wish I had more time for those kinds of things ;) Good peeps!
    Journaling - Great idea!
    Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow
    Those Cake Pop's make me want to eat one! Good thing I wasn't there - lol
    Football Fun - I missed it all for a finance class $$$
    Good times DeGooyers! That what you are ;)

    ReplyDelete