Saturday, February 24, 2018

JOURNEY TO LAST WEEK

I've started working again... so my time is spent taking pictures of school kids instead of blogging.  I've missed blogging.  And I have a lot to catch up on.
My Sweetheart! And me!
February has been a super fun month for me because Scott made it a goal to take me on weekly dates.  And I've loved having something to look forward to every week!  Last week we got to go to the annual stake Valentine's Dance.  It was so fun to dance with my cute, sweet, wonderful husband!  He's got moves!
I sent this picture to my daughters with the caption "THIS IS ME!"
If you get the reference, we can be friends!  (JK)
It was also fun to go out to dinner with some of my bestest friends before hand.  I love my "tribe!" 
Amy and Mark
Teresa and Tony
Sheila and Mike
These guys always crack me up!
And I love that we all support each other, and love each other and help each other grow!  I'm blessed with good friends!
While Scott and I were gettin' down on the dance floor, Kiara was in Texas meeting Cody's family.  She reported that they were "awesome!"  She really enjoyed them and loved getting to know them.  And she got lots of pictures for her mom!  (I'm only bummed that she didn't take a picture WITH his parents.)
They got to eat dinner on the boardwalk at the aquarium.
And they got to play in the ocean....
Kiara is arresting Cody for "looking too good!"
And Cody is protecting his fiance!
This is the first time Kiara is tall enough to ride...
And Cody is too short!
I think they kinda like each other!
Happy Together!
Crazy and In Love!
And earlier last week, we had enough good weather to go to Berkley Park.  So Amy, Kristie and I took the kids and enjoyed some sunshine.  (Of course, the good weather only lasted two days... it's raining/flooding right now.)  I got some cute pictures.  I wish I had taken more.
Marmalade, Banana Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Licorice and Bubblegum
I love this picture!
Apple Jacks loved her hair blowing in the wind!
And Jelly Bean is "pure boy!"
Apple Pie is one of the sweetest boys I know!
And Juice is awesome with his sister, Raisin!
Kotten Kandy's YW basketball is winning all their games again this year...
Kotten Kandy is on the bottom, left!
Her coach is also her boss at work!  She really thinks he's cool!
And Scott and I are enjoying the little girls....  It reminds us of being young parents.  Although I joke that I'm practicing for being a grandma!  (Hint.  Hint.  Kiara and Cody - I'm hoping I'll be one in a couple of years?!)
Lemonbalm and Raisin love Scott!
Raisin's smile is my favorite!
And Lemonbalm has a much softer, but just as sweet, smile!
I'm spoiled with little girls!
Lemonbalm is sporting new, pipe-cleaner glasses!
And for Family Home Evening... these boys did not eat their treat in the living room (per rules of carpet) and the big kid conducted music - sorta?!  Ha ha ha!
Banana Cream Pie and Licorice - at the edge of the carpet - but still in the kitchen!
Jawbreaker didn't want to waste too much energy on his music direction

2 comments:

  1. Quite honestly, I can't believe how much life and living you work into your days! Cute kids - certainly including my two/four...
    I've watched the reports on rain and flooding and know it's all pretty close to YOU. :(
    Sometimes the desert - dry as it is - is a good thing. Love you, Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your V-day pictures. You look so beautiful! Kiara looks so happy! And ya'll look like you are having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete