Thursday, March 15, 2018

FIND JOY...

I have been MIA for the past two weeks... because I have been working about 50 hours per week.  I love blogging... but I haven't had a moment in which to do it.  So I'm excited to be "back!"  I'm still working like crazy, and I'll try to keep posting.
My dad turned 73 this year!  He is one of my heroes!  And I love and miss him.  My sister and I got him a gift card to IHOP and a new t-shirt.  His latest saying is that he doesn't buy green bananas anymore - hence: #nogreenbananas.  Hee hee hee!
My hero!
My dad!
My "boy" is growing up way too fast.  Look at the snowman he made:
Cody
And Kiara got a really cute haircut:
Isn't she beautiful?!
These two pictures made me smile this week:
Lemonbalm and Raisin
Aren't they adorable?!
And isn't Kotten Kandy gorgeous?!
She's so wonderful - inside and out!
And here are a few pictures that I never got around to posting from Kiara and Cody's engagement pictures:
Such funny kids!

2 comments:

  1. You must feel like "all work and very little play". Posting is play for you, though, so I'll say "way to go"! There is no snow in CO, ? in KY, and more than their share in ID, wouldn't you say? Of course, Kiara doesn't look at all happy. Do I need to call her and tell her a joke? Katia is always a sweetheart. Might she find a minute phone call to CO one of these days? I bought bananas that were pure green yesterday. Today they are only slightly edible. Grandpa Mac won't eat them if there is anything but light yellow showing, and I'm worried about the wisdom in my purchases...
    Missing my KY family... Love you, Mo,/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the happy couple! :)
    Katia is Gorgeous inside and out!!!!
    Cute Kids ;)
    Love my Pa <3

    ReplyDelete