Saturday, March 24, 2018

LIVE AND IN CONCERT

We got to go to a Brad Paisley concert last night!  We had a blast!  We laughed.  We sang.  We danced.  It was wonderful!  What a fun evening!  Brad was amazing!  And he even gave Kotten Kandy a high-five!  We also really enjoyed the warm-up bands - especially Dustin Lynch.  (Dustin had a great smile!)
Brad Paisley
I discovered that Brad Paisley is the guy who sings the
song Kiara and I laughed at on the radio over 2 years ago:
I'd Like To Check You For Ticks
This song is super stupid... but funny.
Waiting for the concert!
Getting excited!
I love this guy!
Between performances we got a little silly....
I love my crazy family!
We REALLY missed Kiara.
We actually had an extra ticket for her, but....
And speaking of fun... We got a snow day on Wednesday. 
I love Amy's property...  And I loved the sun peaking through on this pic.
It was nice to have a break from my job.  I've been working a LOT!  And I was able to catch up on some housework, etc.  Licorice and Banana Cream Pie used the occasion to build a snow man!  I thought he turned out cute!
Licorice and Banana Cream Pie starting...
I love these boys!
And I love Mr. Snowman...  His life span was only a day though.  :-(

2 comments:


  1. Again I can't believe I beat GJ to the drop here... :) Of course, that's only because she worked a 12 and 1/2 hour shift on Thursday and was called in - to sub - on Friday. Meanwhile, she pretends to have time enough for every occasion and everyone who needs her. I'm definitely NOT saying she is slow getting HERE.
    You, Scott and Katia had a blast - as you told me and as your pictures show. Your Dad said he would have liked being there - and me too. Let us know next time you have an extra ticket!
    "Snow Today - Gone Tomorrow" "Here today and gone tomorrow" personalized!!! We Coloradoans may have to come for showers etc. at your house this summer. We're still way low on water for March. Till later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thou Shalt Not Covet - So I shant ;) I'm so glad you got to go to a BRAD PAISLEY concert!!! Just wish I could have used that extra ticket!!! <3 Katia Rae is such a Cute Girl!!! She makes me SMILE :D

    ReplyDelete