Sunday, April 1, 2018

I BELIEVE...

I believe in HIM!  HE lives!  HE atoned and died for me!  HE gives me hope!  HE loves me!
I believe in latter-day prophets!  I loved learning from them this weekend!  And I loved spending time with some of my favorite people - to celebrate General Conference AND Easter!
Our conference view includes Lemonbalm and Raisin!
All these kids were so sweet about watching conference with us!
Apple Jacks promises to follow the prophet!
Apple Pie knows that Church sleep is some of "the best sleep!"
My family LOVES hearing from the prophet!
I believe that Families are Forever!  And although our daughter (and future son) are two time-zones away... they were in my heart all day!  I loved our Easter dresses....
Kotten Kandy
Key Lime Pie
Cody
Me - Thanks for my dress, Amy!
All of "my" girls minus one in Idaho
Raisin - Marmalade - Lemonbalm - Kotten Kandy
Apple Jacks
Cute Couple!
BFFs
It'll soon be "forever" for these two!
I believe in having fun and celebrating!  So - traditions with Saturday Easter bunny baskets and delicious food all day long on Sunday General Conference - also made this weekend special!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought!
She's so beautiful!
Getting into the Spirit of Easter!
Mmmmm, BBQ
Between Saturday Sessions
Silly Kids
Between Saturday Sessions
They were so proud of themselves - holding trees!
Too Cute!
I believe children are WONDERFUL!  Check out these adorable kids:
Teaching these two about SELFIES
They really get it!
Throwback to a week ago- These guys won the stake 
basketball championship AGAIN!
Amy sent me this AWESOME picture.
I'll claim these two boys: Apple Pie and Nuts!
And two more bonus pictures:
Scott LOVES blueberry cobbler!
There is popcorn popping on our tree in the front yard!

2 comments:

  1. I love Scotties t-shirt in his blueberry cobbler picture ;) lol
    Easter is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love celebrating with General Conference!!!
    You all looked good in your dresses and Sunday best!
    Love the popcorn in your tree! Love Spring!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The popcorn popping on your tree is even better than your Dads popcorn! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing everything Easter - from ID to KY and back again to CO! Can't wait to be there and see you all in person. Save up on some hugs! Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete