Friday, April 27, 2018

MR. AND MRS. LILLYWHITE

THE BIG DAY!
I don't have the professional pictures of the wedding day yet... But I love some of the snapshots we got of the special day!  Kiara was gorgeous!  Cody was handsome!  Scott beamed!  I cried.  Everyone was happy!
Getting ready....
Bride-to-Be
Kotten Kandy and Shanae pitch in to make her even more beautiful!
GJ and Cody seeing Kiara before the ceremony!
So in love!
This is what forever looks like!
Ready... Set... Go... to the temple!
I was so excited to have my daughter with me in the temple!  I was thrilled that she made the decision to make righteous covenants.  Is it any wonder that I cried?!  Being in the temple with my daughters is a dream I've had since they were born.  And I'm half-way there!  I am so proud of the woman she has become!  And I'm grateful she has found such a wonderful, kind young man to make those special covenants with.  This day was extraordinary!  I'm so grateful for covenants, temples, eternal marriages, my family and moments like this!

2 comments:

  1. Amen...to all you said, Sundy! A beautiful experience and a very special couple... Gma Mil/Mom

    ReplyDelete