Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAW TALENT

This guy I married 25 years ago is brilliant!  Without any classes or instruction, he did all the flowers, decorations and made the cake for Kiara and Cody's wedding reception.  He truly is artistic and accomplished!  I couldn't be more proud!  I sure do love him!  Check out his amazing, raw talent:
The cake was BEAUTIFUL!
AND tasty!
He was excited about his centerpieces on the table...
The small blue lights really made it special!
He created this beautiful wreath....
Simply lovely!
He did all of the bouquets!
Isn't Kiara's arrangement gorgeous?
And we laughed that this wedding is brought to you by Speedway sodas!
The gift table....
Another view of this fabulous wedding cake.
I am sooooo blessed to call this guy My Forever!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found him for you! Yes - I will take all the credit for that one :) lol
    Scotty is ASTOUNDING!!! MARVELOUS!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very definitely what Sundy and GJ called him... No trading this one off. Thanks to his family for such a gift as he...
    Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete