Friday, August 3, 2018

FOR THE LOVE OF SPRAY PAINT, GNOMES, AND HIPS

A few things that I love right now:
I LOVE spray paint!  My outdoor furniture was rusted and looking about 18 years old.  (It is 18 years old.)  So I bought some spray paint and it looks brand new!  Check it out:
BEFORE - with rust and missing paint
AFTER - Joy!  Happiness!  Spray Paint!
I LOVE little girls who think they know how to dress themselves!  Check out Raisin's attempt:
I LOVE that my husband loves gnomes!  I didn't know about his enthusiasm for the little creatures until 3 or 4 months ago when he expressed that he would enjoy creating a gnome garden.  I found these cute little autumn gnomes for 40% off at Hobby Lobby this week... so I got them for him.  He was elated!
I LOVE walking every day with my best friend!  And we often see such fun and cool critters....  This little garter snake was only about 4 inches long.  He was so cute!
I LOVE going back to work.  I start music lessons again this week and taking pictures again next week.  I'm so grateful I get to work with such wonderful kids!  And I love my jobs!
I LOVE that my mother's hip replacement surgery went well.  (She didn't want pictures of herself in the hospital...) But my sister managed to get a picture of her vitals machine and the flowers I sent her!  She's doing well!  And I know that Heavenly Father will help her heal completely so she can continue being the amazing mother/grandmother that she is!  I am soooooooooooo blessed that she is my mom!  I wanna grow up to be just like her!

2 comments:

  1. I love Mom also!!!
    Music, snakes, little girls and spray paint makes me happy too!
    Never been much of a gnome fan, but those autumn gnomes sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh... What can I say? You made my day? You are much too kind and thoughtful? Your flowers are still in front of the fireplace and making me smile? Thank you for being such a special daughter! Love YOU, Mom

    ReplyDelete