Wednesday, December 12, 2018

TIS THE SEASON TO MAKE MUSIC

I love watching "MY" kids/music students perform!  And last night these kids ROCKED it!  Every single one of them was prepared and perfect.  I love sharing music with them!  I love that they share music with the world!  I'm so blessed to teach my favorite musicians!
MY musical kids!
And one of my former students (who is still MINE!) came last night too!  I love and miss her so much!
MY grownup, musical kid!
Also... My little girl in Idaho seems so happy!  This mama is so happy that she has been sending me a few pictures lately!  Check out this Idaho beauty:
Her scarf is a solar system scarf....
And she crocheted the hat herself.
What talent!
And... I re-read two more books.
Dawn of Wonder by Jonathan Renshaw is AMAZING!  I liked it the second time around almost as much as I liked it the first time around.  It's a great coming of age story and deals with some difficult situations for teenagers.  Renshaw does stray from the story occasionally to explain unnecessary details, which is kinda annoying, but I still loved it!
I also re-read Holes by Louis Sachar.  I haven't read this book for years.  I liked it... and I thought it would be a perfect gift for Nuts for Christmas.  He LOVED it!  And reminded me how wonderful this book really is.  So I had to re-read it.  It's great!  I love how the characters are all connected.  I love how the past and present are woven together.  Read this book.  It's loads of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love books and share them with those you love! Love your Idaho Girl Also! I love how you find such joy in blessing the lives of so many people.

    ReplyDelete