Tuesday, November 26, 2019

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 21

Hello, everyone! It has been a week. It went by WAY too fast! I said goodbye to Highland and hello to my new area, Kimberly (also referred to as Kimbo).

It was hard leaving Highland behind. It became home. I loved the people there, my district, and my companion. Change is good though! Kimberly instantly felt like home. It's a small town, and it is adorable! It's got a little downtown like Shelbyville... but a lot smaller. The people here are so good and sweet. Walking is a struggle in the cold, but we do it and we love it! My comp is a culinary arts major, who is from Utah. She is honestly the sweetest! 

I don't have much time today, so I'll just leave y'all with an invitation to Light the World! Make a plan, and set a goal! Live as Christ did and make the world a little brighter this week. (John 15:13) 

Have a happy Thanksgiving! Lots of love! 

Sister DeGooyer 

Sister Osborne and I 
Me and Eugene
Last pic with Sister Done 
So coooolllld 
Kimberly 
Sister Osborne and I w/ our soda

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad she is loving all her companions. She deserves the best, and I'm happy that she is happy! Mom

    ReplyDelete