Wednesday, September 1, 2021

THERE'S ALWAYS MORE

 After I published the blog about Kiara, Cody and Skittle's Idaho trip, I realized there were more pictures that needed to be seen:

Aunt Tara gave him a gorgeous flower!
He was very impressed!
Kiara loves (and has always been a natural) with kids!
Skittles, Kiara and Berry
Aunt Shanae with Skittles and Berry.
Yes... Kiara has strength that surpasses her short stature.
Gary is NO baby!
Road Trip to the wedding....
Games with Cousins!
Berry and Skittles
This is my favorite picture!!!
He really is an easy going and good kid!

Also, Jelly Bean and I celebrated our 49th and 9th birthday!  I love sharing my birthday with this AWESOME kid!  

Jelly Bean got me a yellow, LEGO sports car.
I got him LEGO superheroes.
Some of my birthday flowers!
Skittles and I went for a walk....  It was hot, but fun!  Loved his reverence for the flag.


All year, Kiara and I have been making a jelly of the month for my family.  This is Red Hot Cider, Peach-O-Lantern Jam and Pear Pie Preserves for Sepember, October, and November respectively.  Yummmm!



1 comment: