Sunday, August 29, 2021

NO ONE ASKED

 No one asked... but I'm going to tell anyway.  When Scott and I were chasing waterfalls last week, Kiara, Cody and Skittles went to Idaho to attend a wedding.  Yes, we missed "our red-head!"  He has been attached to grandpa and I since returning to Kentucky... and we are soaking in every minute of it!  Here are the adorable pics I was sent of their trip:

Passenger on a Plane
Loving the "river" behind Grandma Mil's house...
Dancing at the firepit.
I think Cody is teaching him a pagan ritual?!  Just kidding!
Spending fun time with mom!
Aunt GJ LOVED Skittles!  And he loved her!
Especially the cow tails!  :-)
Kotten Kandy and Skittles is the perfect amount of sweetness!
They had so much fun together!
He sure loves his aunt!
Kiara sprinkled sleeping dust on the back seat so the drive to the wedding was peaceful!
Even Spiderman slept.
Congratulations, Spencer!!!!!
I'm just glad Skittles is back with grandma and grandpa - where he belongs.  :-)  And I must say I'm jealous that he got to see Katia, my parents, my sister, my brothers, Skylar, the Schmids, etc. etc. etc.

1 comment: