Wednesday, November 24, 2021

SKITTLES PHOTO DUMP & CLOCKS

We made clocks on Sunday... just for fun.  I collect nativities.  And I didn't own a nativity clock.  Now I do!

Mine
Scott - Kiara - Katia's - Cody
And then there is this delightful grandson of mine...

Skittles loves Karmel.
Karmel doesn't always love Skittles.
This is a good moment.
Planks with Dad
Planks with bestie, Starburst
Chilling with Sloth and friends.
(He's supposed to be napping.)
He literally just said, "I'm dead."
We all have days like this.

And I love my Kentucky home in the Autumn!

The red tree is ours.  The orange tree is our neighbor's.

2 comments:

  1. Love that little Man! Love your clocks! Love the DeGLillies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trees - my best friends...
    Spencer - a greatest blessing...
    Love, Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete