Sunday, November 21, 2021

#thankssage AND SANTA

 My crazy co-ed and her crazy cousins decided to serve chicken nuggets and apple cider to unsuspecting elevator riders.  Yes... they dressed up and had a lovely candle-light treat for the unaware "guests."  How fun!

Katia - Shanae - Sage
Mmmmm, nuggets!
Can't stop laughing....
#thankssage
Silly and Beautiful!
And afterwards... Kiwi Loco!
I love my beautiful, young, fun-loving, sweet, talented, baby girl!
And then... Skittles got to see Santa!  He was nervous, but smiled because "grandma was going to blog the picture." (I've got him trained.)

He's so adorable!
I love my grandson!
He makes life soooo much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! Was the elevator thing totally original? Whose idea was it?And my three GRANDS participated? Ohhhhh... I'm not sure what I'd have done if I'd stepped onto the elevator. Well, I can think of a couple of things... one I won't write about - or the other one either! :) Gma

    ReplyDelete